At Celebrate Kids, we focus on children and we want you to, too. If you’re here for the first time because you heard me on Focus on the Family Radio, welcome!
We encourage and support parents because you are your children’s first and most important teachers. The ways you love them, mentor them, and teach them matter!
We inspire teachers to rise above any discouragement and face challenges head on because children deserve the best. We greatly value educators!
We equip church-based teachers, leaders, and volunteers to love, lead, and teach well during these days when Truth isn’t respected like it used to be, but it’s just as important as it’s always been.
We share with children of all ages in all types of schools, churches, and camps to convince them of truths like these:
- I can be smart with my smarts.
- I am created on purpose with purpose.
- I have present value, not just future potential.
- I am who I am supposed to be.
- I am a human being, not a human doing.
- I am a unique, one-of-a-kind, created-in-the-image-of-God miracle.
- I will control my technology. It will not control me.
Radio is an efficient way to influence people and we’re grateful to Focus on the Family for the opportunity to be a guest on their show. Speaking at events sponsored by Christian schools, public schools, homeschool groups, churches, camps, corporations, and conventions is the most common way we meet needs. Providing hope and direction is a privilege! You can learn more here.
We can also serve you in these ways:
- This blog. Check a list of recent and popular posts in the right sidebar. Clicking on “multiple intelligences” at the top will direct you to the posts about our smarts. You can subscribe so you don’t miss any posts near the bottom of the sidebar.
- Our twice-a-month email newsletter will keep you inspired and equipped to celebrate your kids well. Subscribe here. There’s no risk. We won’t use your email address for any other reason and it’s easy to unsubscribe. We hope you won’t, but we’ll understand if you do.
- Kathyism videos hosted on Vimeo.com. Two-five minutes in length, they’re produced for you to watch alone or with your kids. Fun and influential!
- We also use other social media sites to connect with you, help you, and learn from you. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Our website includes information on my main topics. For instance, you can read about multiple intelligences here. My speaking schedule is posted there and you can get to our shopping cart to see what books, CDs, DVDs, and other materials may meet your needs.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope that through it, the radio broadcast, and our other resources, you’ll find solutions for today and hope for tomorrow. It’s why we do what we do!